I’m proud to announce that I’ve been selected as a speaker at TechFuse 2015! The conference takes place at the Minneapolis Convention Center on April 21, 2015. I’ll be presenting “Getting Started with Microsoft Azure API Management” in the Development track. As usual, presentation slides and sample code will be available on this site sometime after the conference. If you’ve got a day to take in some awesome tech content, come by and check it out! More info is available here: http://www.techfusemn.com/
BizTalk MVP, Nino Crudele developed a great tool for developing and testing BizTalk components, BizTalk NoS.
- Quick search inside artifacts
- Fast register/unregister in the GAC
- Find critical internal or external dependencies
- Jackhammering: compare your Visual Studio artifacts with those deployed in the BizTalk environment
- Extract artifacts from a BizTalk environment and put it in a Visual Studio solution
- Test your pipeline in Visual Studio
It’s one of those things where you say, “Why didn’t someone think of this sooner?”
Finally someone did. It’s awesome and you need it. Like now. Go get it. Right now: https://visualstudiogallery.msdn.microsoft.com/3b4d76e8-6875-4990-b986-6a28691da5a3
And also follow Nino’s blog here.
BizTalk MVP Sandro Pereira has just released a free ebook about mapping in BizTalk. Get it here: http://sandroaspbiztalkblog.wordpress.com/2014/09/28/biztalk-mapping-patterns-and-best-practices-book-free-released/
Great article on using JSON in BTS 2013 R2. A good primer for anyone exploring this capability.